This is a body of work that was completed in the year 2014. These are paintings done with acylic paints on Wood Panels. They showcase themes and imagery of transition, growth, and lost. I took the time to explore the expectrum of colors with visuals from chilhood and everyday inspirations. Cartoons, Typography, color are the main elements that compose my works. Thank you for passing through and take a moment to see my paintings. 2014 was a great year.
- Why Unrest is Gold for Creatives disq.us/t/2ihcdn1 3 weeks ago
- Check out new work on my @Behance portfolio: "Illustrations 2016" be.net/gallery/423235… 1 month ago
- RT @greatdiscontent: We spoke with @reggiewatts about the role of art and the artist in our current political landscape. https://t.co/hhQDz… 2 months ago
- “Judgement and The Ghost Ship Tragedy: America Has Abandoned Its Artists” by @DanielleThys email@example.com… 2 months ago
- "Don't follow me" because social media is just social media, it gets you far but not too far.… instagram.com/p/BNvKlKqBN7m/ 2 months ago