Starting 2013 with a fresh mural, testing to paint and draw on walls. I had the pleasure to leave this in Mexico with a lot of lovely people. This year its determined to add a little more sugar on those bricks, and turn up the mood in the hood. Its being an exciting beginning, always excited to show my projects and hear some feedback. This is for my Mexico. Enjoy the Fox & the coins, because the candy sign is just about to go up.Enjoy!
- RT @thereaIbanksy: Welcome to the 21st century https://t.co/LygioSr0mr 1 day ago
- Creativity is something we have to fight for everyday. @jamesvictore bit.ly/2iUYqhc #Dangerousideas 1 month ago
- RT @SupersonicArt: Anatomy Master Class is offering Supersonic Art readers free video lessons: supersonicart.com/post/161599673… https://t.co/XInGGuo… 3 months ago
- Good way to start the conversation samharris.org/podcast/item/t… 3 months ago
- Wisdom and honesty from a great human, Interview with Pat Perry streetartunitedstates.com/interview-with… via @streetartus 4 months ago