Starting 2013 with a fresh mural, testing to paint and draw on walls. I had the pleasure to leave this in Mexico with a lot of lovely people. This year its determined to add a little more sugar on those bricks, and turn up the mood in the hood. Its being an exciting beginning, always excited to show my projects and hear some feedback. This is for my Mexico. Enjoy the Fox & the coins, because the candy sign is just about to go up.Enjoy!
- Why Unrest is Gold for Creatives disq.us/t/2ihcdn1 3 weeks ago
- Check out new work on my @Behance portfolio: "Illustrations 2016" be.net/gallery/423235… 1 month ago
- RT @greatdiscontent: We spoke with @reggiewatts about the role of art and the artist in our current political landscape. https://t.co/hhQDz… 2 months ago
- “Judgement and The Ghost Ship Tragedy: America Has Abandoned Its Artists” by @DanielleThys email@example.com… 2 months ago
- "Don't follow me" because social media is just social media, it gets you far but not too far.… instagram.com/p/BNvKlKqBN7m/ 2 months ago