Starting 2013 with a fresh mural, testing to paint and draw on walls. I had the pleasure to leave this in Mexico with a lot of lovely people. This year its determined to add a little more sugar on those bricks, and turn up the mood in the hood. Its being an exciting beginning, always excited to show my projects and hear some feedback. This is for my Mexico. Enjoy the Fox & the coins, because the candy sign is just about to go up.Enjoy!
- Why Truly Sociable People Hate Parties youtu.be/IQpQVOPokhk via @YouTube 9 hours ago
- if you are having a bad day this might change your mind and hit you in your stomach: youtube.com/watch?v=AbUYJf… 3 days ago
- RT @SierraClub: Happy Presidents' Day (officially known as Washington’s Birthday)! This holiday is popularly viewed as one to celebrate U.S… 5 days ago
- “Great things are done by a series of small things brought together.” -Vincent Van Gogh. I needed this today, thanks @Vvanedwards #captivate 1 week ago
- Get your hands dirty! ideo.com/blog/13-ways-t… 1 week ago