This is the beginning to a new body of work that I am working with this year, Is amazing to be able to spend some time with traditional media and make my hands do some magic. This piece is an 18×24 in size. This is a start to a new exploration involving graphic shapes, surreal objects .This body of work is inspired by childhood in mexico, wonder, cheerful happiness , memories and threats that we face while growing up/ day to day. Enjoy the number one of the collection will post the next ones in a few weeks.
- Hey @TheRock you should go on @mattdavella’s podcast. #gettherockonmattspodcast gettherockonmattspodcast.com 1 week ago
- RT @JasonBacher: #notetoself ift.tt/2jAUXcF https://t.co/JOWwnH5ECO 3 weeks ago
- Julia Nimke on @greatdiscontent: thegreatdiscontent.com/interview/juli… 3 weeks ago
- RT @SupersonicArt: IT'S ALMOST LIKE NO ONE SAW THIS COMING cnn.com/2017/11/16/us/… 3 weeks ago
- Today's revelation - If everything is important on the brief - nothing is important on the brief #toomuchinformation #informationoverload 3 weeks ago