This is the beginning to a new body of work that I am working with this year, Is amazing to be able to spend some time with traditional media and make my hands do some magic. This piece is an 18×24 in size. This is a start to a new exploration involving graphic shapes, surreal objects .This body of work is inspired by childhood in mexico, wonder, cheerful happiness , memories and threats that we face while growing up/ day to day. Enjoy the number one of the collection will post the next ones in a few weeks.
- RT @thereaIbanksy: Welcome to the 21st century https://t.co/LygioSr0mr 1 day ago
- Creativity is something we have to fight for everyday. @jamesvictore bit.ly/2iUYqhc #Dangerousideas 1 month ago
- RT @SupersonicArt: Anatomy Master Class is offering Supersonic Art readers free video lessons: supersonicart.com/post/161599673… https://t.co/XInGGuo… 3 months ago
- Good way to start the conversation samharris.org/podcast/item/t… 3 months ago
- Wisdom and honesty from a great human, Interview with Pat Perry streetartunitedstates.com/interview-with… via @streetartus 4 months ago