This is the beginning to a new body of work that I am working with this year, Is amazing to be able to spend some time with traditional media and make my hands do some magic. This piece is an 18×24 in size. This is a start to a new exploration involving graphic shapes, surreal objects .This body of work is inspired by childhood in mexico, wonder, cheerful happiness , memories and threats that we face while growing up/ day to day. Enjoy the number one of the collection will post the next ones in a few weeks.
- RT @thereaIbanksy: The truth https://t.co/2emS2E7viZ 19 hours ago
- Master of none Playlists are always the ears need 😏 1 day ago
- This is a little sneak of a fun mural that I got commissioned for a restaurant in SF, I can't wait for it to open i… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… 2 weeks ago
- today's wisdom twitter.com/nytimes/status… 2 weeks ago
- It took a conversation of 5 months to get the ball rolling, patience is a good trade to work on #goodthingstaketime 2 weeks ago