As I mention before in the summer I went to this camp with the mission of volunteering with the non profit camp organization named Special Days, thanks to my friend Alexandra Johnson and the Special Days staff I had an amazing time back in the summer with the group of kids I was watching over/counseling. Thanks to those experiences I decided to come back during their winter session. we had lots of snow, lots of games, lots of sledding, lots or crafts, and story telling in the cabins, broom ball, karaoke. I want to say thanks for the sweet times, great friends and great Campers.
- RT @thereaIbanksy: Welcome to the 21st century https://t.co/LygioSr0mr 1 day ago
- Creativity is something we have to fight for everyday. @jamesvictore bit.ly/2iUYqhc #Dangerousideas 1 month ago
- RT @SupersonicArt: Anatomy Master Class is offering Supersonic Art readers free video lessons: supersonicart.com/post/161599673… https://t.co/XInGGuo… 3 months ago
- Good way to start the conversation samharris.org/podcast/item/t… 3 months ago
- Wisdom and honesty from a great human, Interview with Pat Perry streetartunitedstates.com/interview-with… via @streetartus 4 months ago