As I mention before in the summer I went to this camp with the mission of volunteering with the non profit camp organization named Special Days, thanks to my friend Alexandra Johnson and the Special Days staff I had an amazing time back in the summer with the group of kids I was watching over/counseling. Thanks to those experiences I decided to come back during their winter session. we had lots of snow, lots of games, lots of sledding, lots or crafts, and story telling in the cabins, broom ball, karaoke. I want to say thanks for the sweet times, great friends and great Campers.
- Hey @TheRock you should go on @mattdavella’s podcast. #gettherockonmattspodcast gettherockonmattspodcast.com 1 week ago
- RT @JasonBacher: #notetoself ift.tt/2jAUXcF https://t.co/JOWwnH5ECO 3 weeks ago
- Julia Nimke on @greatdiscontent: thegreatdiscontent.com/interview/juli… 3 weeks ago
- RT @SupersonicArt: IT'S ALMOST LIKE NO ONE SAW THIS COMING cnn.com/2017/11/16/us/… 3 weeks ago
- Today's revelation - If everything is important on the brief - nothing is important on the brief #toomuchinformation #informationoverload 3 weeks ago