As I mention before in the summer I went to this camp with the mission of volunteering with the non profit camp organization named Special Days, thanks to my friend Alexandra Johnson and the Special Days staff I had an amazing time back in the summer with the group of kids I was watching over/counseling. Thanks to those experiences I decided to come back during their winter session. we had lots of snow, lots of games, lots of sledding, lots or crafts, and story telling in the cabins, broom ball, karaoke. I want to say thanks for the sweet times, great friends and great Campers.
- RT @thereaIbanksy: The truth https://t.co/2emS2E7viZ 19 hours ago
- Master of none Playlists are always the ears need 😏 1 day ago
- This is a little sneak of a fun mural that I got commissioned for a restaurant in SF, I can't wait for it to open i… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… 2 weeks ago
- today's wisdom twitter.com/nytimes/status… 2 weeks ago
- It took a conversation of 5 months to get the ball rolling, patience is a good trade to work on #goodthingstaketime 2 weeks ago