As I mention before in the summer I went to this camp with the mission of volunteering with the non profit camp organization named Special Days, thanks to my friend Alexandra Johnson and the Special Days staff I had an amazing time back in the summer with the group of kids I was watching over/counseling. Thanks to those experiences I decided to come back during their winter session. we had lots of snow, lots of games, lots of sledding, lots or crafts, and story telling in the cabins, broom ball, karaoke. I want to say thanks for the sweet times, great friends and great Campers.
- Song recomendation😭🔥 https://t.co/GWr331Qv9G 16 hours ago
- Make your Someday today! Someday (#SIMPLES Episode 01) theminimalists.com/simples1/ via @TheMinimalists 1 day ago
- girlboss.com/girlboss/2017/… 1 day ago
- RT @nycjayjay: Welp. https://t.co/k4FR7vJ58M 4 days ago
- If you want awesome art for your home, check out this cat! twitter.com/DrewMillward/s… 4 days ago