Back in the mitten to keep working, I was gone for about a month, I went to Mexico to relax and visit my family. While I was there I took the time to explore the places that build me up as a child, Everything is so changed and it keeps changing every time I go annually. It was sunny and dry, loved walking among houses and cacti, I feel like every time I go down there (Guanajuato Mexico) I keep learning about my culture and my people among our traditions.
- RT @TheArtofCharm: Dating apps probably don't want to help you find a perfect match, because then they'd lose two users. #showerthoughts 20 hours ago
- Maja Dlugolecki on @greatdiscontent: thegreatdiscontent.com/interview/maja… 2 days ago
- Morning stroll 🤙🏽 https://t.co/yDhWGufPFT 3 days ago
- Greatest way to end the night #1 : dance the night away and finish with LCD sound system, with your friends #myfriendstonight 6 days ago
- RT @JamesVictore: Most people have a hard time being themselves. They would rather blend in. Or, rather ‘bland’ in. 1 week ago