Back in the mitten to keep working, I was gone for about a month, I went to Mexico to relax and visit my family. While I was there I took the time to explore the places that build me up as a child, Everything is so changed and it keeps changing every time I go annually. It was sunny and dry, loved walking among houses and cacti, I feel like every time I go down there (Guanajuato Mexico) I keep learning about my culture and my people among our traditions.
- RT @SupersonicArt: Anatomy Master Class is offering Supersonic Art readers free video lessons: supersonicart.com/post/161599673… https://t.co/XInGGuo… 1 month ago
- Good way to start the conversation samharris.org/podcast/item/t… 1 month ago
- Wisdom and honesty from a great human, Interview with Pat Perry streetartunitedstates.com/interview-with… via @streetartus 2 months ago
- RT @thereaIbanksy: Let me live my life https://t.co/ZqXJfPoHoA 2 months ago
- RT @thereaIbanksy: The truth https://t.co/2emS2E7viZ 2 months ago