Back in the mitten to keep working, I was gone for about a month, I went to Mexico to relax and visit my family. While I was there I took the time to explore the places that build me up as a child, Everything is so changed and it keeps changing every time I go annually. It was sunny and dry, loved walking among houses and cacti, I feel like every time I go down there (Guanajuato Mexico) I keep learning about my culture and my people among our traditions.
- RT @thereaIbanksy: The truth https://t.co/2emS2E7viZ 19 hours ago
- Master of none Playlists are always the ears need 😏 1 day ago
- This is a little sneak of a fun mural that I got commissioned for a restaurant in SF, I can't wait for it to open i… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… 2 weeks ago
- today's wisdom twitter.com/nytimes/status… 2 weeks ago
- It took a conversation of 5 months to get the ball rolling, patience is a good trade to work on #goodthingstaketime 2 weeks ago