Most of the summer I spend my mornings biking all the way until I hit the west, yep western side of Michigan a place that we call Holland. I still do it constantly and yeah I just want to share how this beauty looks like, its stunning and yet one of the best hang out places here in town. So get your bike, your moleskin and lets doodle away!
- RT @thereaIbanksy: Welcome to the 21st century https://t.co/LygioSr0mr 1 day ago
- Creativity is something we have to fight for everyday. @jamesvictore bit.ly/2iUYqhc #Dangerousideas 1 month ago
- RT @SupersonicArt: Anatomy Master Class is offering Supersonic Art readers free video lessons: supersonicart.com/post/161599673… https://t.co/XInGGuo… 3 months ago
- Good way to start the conversation samharris.org/podcast/item/t… 3 months ago
- Wisdom and honesty from a great human, Interview with Pat Perry streetartunitedstates.com/interview-with… via @streetartus 4 months ago