This weekend I went to east side Grand Rapids (MI) to hang out in this street fair, it was fun and I enjoyed how people are always supportive and united for local businesses, I saw a few apparel companies, artisans selling crafty things like handmade jewelry and melted glass bottles and a bunch of crazy stuff. I got myself a few stickers that my friend was selling at the event, pretty cool stuff, which makes me think that I should join events like this in the future… You should too!
- RT @TheArtofCharm: Dating apps probably don't want to help you find a perfect match, because then they'd lose two users. #showerthoughts 20 hours ago
- Maja Dlugolecki on @greatdiscontent: thegreatdiscontent.com/interview/maja… 2 days ago
- Morning stroll 🤙🏽 https://t.co/yDhWGufPFT 3 days ago
- Greatest way to end the night #1 : dance the night away and finish with LCD sound system, with your friends #myfriendstonight 6 days ago
- RT @JamesVictore: Most people have a hard time being themselves. They would rather blend in. Or, rather ‘bland’ in. 1 week ago