This weekend I went to east side Grand Rapids (MI) to hang out in this street fair, it was fun and I enjoyed how people are always supportive and united for local businesses, I saw a few apparel companies, artisans selling crafty things like handmade jewelry and melted glass bottles and a bunch of crazy stuff. I got myself a few stickers that my friend was selling at the event, pretty cool stuff, which makes me think that I should join events like this in the future… You should too!
- RT @thereaIbanksy: The truth https://t.co/2emS2E7viZ 19 hours ago
- Master of none Playlists are always the ears need 😏 1 day ago
- This is a little sneak of a fun mural that I got commissioned for a restaurant in SF, I can't wait for it to open i… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… 2 weeks ago
- today's wisdom twitter.com/nytimes/status… 2 weeks ago
- It took a conversation of 5 months to get the ball rolling, patience is a good trade to work on #goodthingstaketime 2 weeks ago