This weekend I went to east side Grand Rapids (MI) to hang out in this street fair, it was fun and I enjoyed how people are always supportive and united for local businesses, I saw a few apparel companies, artisans selling crafty things like handmade jewelry and melted glass bottles and a bunch of crazy stuff. I got myself a few stickers that my friend was selling at the event, pretty cool stuff, which makes me think that I should join events like this in the future… You should too!
- Song recomendation😭🔥 https://t.co/GWr331Qv9G 16 hours ago
- Make your Someday today! Someday (#SIMPLES Episode 01) theminimalists.com/simples1/ via @TheMinimalists 1 day ago
- girlboss.com/girlboss/2017/… 1 day ago
- RT @nycjayjay: Welp. https://t.co/k4FR7vJ58M 4 days ago
- If you want awesome art for your home, check out this cat! twitter.com/DrewMillward/s… 4 days ago