This weekend I went to east side Grand Rapids (MI) to hang out in this street fair, it was fun and I enjoyed how people are always supportive and united for local businesses, I saw a few apparel companies, artisans selling crafty things like handmade jewelry and melted glass bottles and a bunch of crazy stuff. I got myself a few stickers that my friend was selling at the event, pretty cool stuff, which makes me think that I should join events like this in the future… You should too!
- RT @SupersonicArt: Anatomy Master Class is offering Supersonic Art readers free video lessons: supersonicart.com/post/161599673… https://t.co/XInGGuo… 1 month ago
- Good way to start the conversation samharris.org/podcast/item/t… 1 month ago
- Wisdom and honesty from a great human, Interview with Pat Perry streetartunitedstates.com/interview-with… via @streetartus 2 months ago
- RT @thereaIbanksy: Let me live my life https://t.co/ZqXJfPoHoA 2 months ago
- RT @thereaIbanksy: The truth https://t.co/2emS2E7viZ 2 months ago