This weekend I went to east side Grand Rapids (MI) to hang out in this street fair, it was fun and I enjoyed how people are always supportive and united for local businesses, I saw a few apparel companies, artisans selling crafty things like handmade jewelry and melted glass bottles and a bunch of crazy stuff. I got myself a few stickers that my friend was selling at the event, pretty cool stuff, which makes me think that I should join events like this in the future… You should too!
- Hey @TheRock you should go on @mattdavella’s podcast. #gettherockonmattspodcast gettherockonmattspodcast.com 1 month ago
- RT @JasonBacher: #notetoself ift.tt/2jAUXcF https://t.co/JOWwnH5ECO 2 months ago
- Julia Nimke on @greatdiscontent: thegreatdiscontent.com/interview/juli… 2 months ago
- RT @SupersonicArt: IT'S ALMOST LIKE NO ONE SAW THIS COMING cnn.com/2017/11/16/us/… 2 months ago
- Today's revelation - If everything is important on the brief - nothing is important on the brief #toomuchinformation #informationoverload 2 months ago