Summer Summer Summer, all I’ve been doing is discovering my actual craft and style but I guess I’ll have a few faces, nothing has to be perfect as long as it looks good, thats one of the qualities of art and I dig it! Lately I’ve been designing shirts, backgrounds, drawing/inking and watching movies. As you can see I’ve gotten a bit loose with the ink and colors, those pieces showed me a few things to learn on my own and something to keep in mind as a work process.
- RT @TheArtofCharm: Dating apps probably don't want to help you find a perfect match, because then they'd lose two users. #showerthoughts 20 hours ago
- Maja Dlugolecki on @greatdiscontent: thegreatdiscontent.com/interview/maja… 2 days ago
- Morning stroll 🤙🏽 https://t.co/yDhWGufPFT 3 days ago
- Greatest way to end the night #1 : dance the night away and finish with LCD sound system, with your friends #myfriendstonight 6 days ago
- RT @JamesVictore: Most people have a hard time being themselves. They would rather blend in. Or, rather ‘bland’ in. 1 week ago