Summer Summer Summer, all I’ve been doing is discovering my actual craft and style but I guess I’ll have a few faces, nothing has to be perfect as long as it looks good, thats one of the qualities of art and I dig it! Lately I’ve been designing shirts, backgrounds, drawing/inking and watching movies. As you can see I’ve gotten a bit loose with the ink and colors, those pieces showed me a few things to learn on my own and something to keep in mind as a work process.
- RT @SupersonicArt: Anatomy Master Class is offering Supersonic Art readers free video lessons: supersonicart.com/post/161599673… https://t.co/XInGGuo… 1 month ago
- Good way to start the conversation samharris.org/podcast/item/t… 1 month ago
- Wisdom and honesty from a great human, Interview with Pat Perry streetartunitedstates.com/interview-with… via @streetartus 2 months ago
- RT @thereaIbanksy: Let me live my life https://t.co/ZqXJfPoHoA 2 months ago
- RT @thereaIbanksy: The truth https://t.co/2emS2E7viZ 2 months ago