Summer Summer Summer, all I’ve been doing is discovering my actual craft and style but I guess I’ll have a few faces, nothing has to be perfect as long as it looks good, thats one of the qualities of art and I dig it! Lately I’ve been designing shirts, backgrounds, drawing/inking and watching movies. As you can see I’ve gotten a bit loose with the ink and colors, those pieces showed me a few things to learn on my own and something to keep in mind as a work process.
- Hey @TheRock you should go on @mattdavella’s podcast. #gettherockonmattspodcast gettherockonmattspodcast.com 1 month ago
- RT @JasonBacher: #notetoself ift.tt/2jAUXcF https://t.co/JOWwnH5ECO 2 months ago
- Julia Nimke on @greatdiscontent: thegreatdiscontent.com/interview/juli… 2 months ago
- RT @SupersonicArt: IT'S ALMOST LIKE NO ONE SAW THIS COMING cnn.com/2017/11/16/us/… 2 months ago
- Today's revelation - If everything is important on the brief - nothing is important on the brief #toomuchinformation #informationoverload 2 months ago