Summer Summer Summer, all I’ve been doing is discovering my actual craft and style but I guess I’ll have a few faces, nothing has to be perfect as long as it looks good, thats one of the qualities of art and I dig it! Lately I’ve been designing shirts, backgrounds, drawing/inking and watching movies. As you can see I’ve gotten a bit loose with the ink and colors, those pieces showed me a few things to learn on my own and something to keep in mind as a work process.
- RT @thereaIbanksy: The truth https://t.co/2emS2E7viZ 19 hours ago
- Master of none Playlists are always the ears need 😏 1 day ago
- This is a little sneak of a fun mural that I got commissioned for a restaurant in SF, I can't wait for it to open i… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… 2 weeks ago
- today's wisdom twitter.com/nytimes/status… 2 weeks ago
- It took a conversation of 5 months to get the ball rolling, patience is a good trade to work on #goodthingstaketime 2 weeks ago